Experience How Chiropractic Care Can Elevate Your Neck Pain Treatment and Relief to the Next Level
Neck pain is consistently listed as one of the leading causes of disability and lost wages. Though it affects women more frequently than men, anyone can experience it. This is one of the reasons why chiropractic care is such an effective approach for comprehensive neck pain treatment. At the Spine Pain Center of Irmo, our chiropractor offers completely natural and non-invasive services that are safe for people of all ages.
Conditions Treated at Our Irmo and Columbia Chiropractic Clinic
Why might you seek neck pain treatment in the first place? Conditions and risk factors that lead to pain, stiffness, and additional symptoms (including headaches, jaw pain, and even shoulder and arm pain and tingling) in the cervical spine include:
- Poor posture, especially during use of technology (e.g., tech neck)
- Poor ergonomics and body mechanics during work and/or sports
- Osteoarthritis (joint inflammation)
- Degenerative disc disease (wearing down of the discs in between the vertebral bones)
- Disc herniation or disc bulge (injury to a disc, including a rupture or protrusion, respectively)
- Cervical radiculopathy (compression of a nerve root in the neck, often due to arthritis or a disc problem)
What to Expect From Neck Pain Treatment with Our Chiropractor Team
Columbia chiropractor Dr. Clinton Drake Jacobs believes that effective neck pain treatment begins with a close look at individual patients: their lifestyles, their goals, their medical and family backgrounds, and of course, their symptoms.
By individualizing his approach to his chiropractic services, Dr. Jacobs can accelerate his patients’ healing and help them achieve optimal health, while at the same time addressing underlying factors of neck pain and dysfunction so pain relief is longer lasting.
After a thorough examination, our chiropractor can implement a variety of natural and drug-free services and techniques as part of your neck pain treatment plan. These may include:
- Chiropractic adjustments: Our chiropractor is trained in a variety of specific adjustment techniques that maximize the overall function and structural alignment of your spine. Adjustments can also stimulate natural pain relief by eliciting natural analgesic processes within the nervous system.
- Nutritional counseling: Learn if you have specific food sensitivities which may be exacerbating your inflammation and pain, and discover your ideal diet that supports optimal health, vitality, and energy.
- Physical rehabilitation: Learn exercises and stretches you can do at home to maximize the effects of your adjustments.
Need Neck Pain Treatment Near Columbia, SC?
To start feeling better soon, contact our chiropractor in Columbia SC at Spine Pain Center of Irmo. Our number is (803) 781-4092.